Well, welcome to Italy! This week we’re exploring the style capital of Europe. We’re right here in Milan. But in fact there may be extra to do in Milan than simply buy groceries. So we’re going to be exhibiting you 20 sights round city.
We had 3 days in Milan so we hit the bottom operating and tried to see and do as a lot as potential. We made time for main sights like Il Duomo, Sforza Castle, and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, however we additionally veered away from the crowds in search of avenue artwork and attention-grabbing neighborhoods. This being Italy, we additionally tried to prioritize meals, sampling all the things from pizza to risotto, and cappuccinos to aperitivos. The following journey information will spotlight 20 issues to do if you go to Milan, Italy
1) Milan Catherdral (Il Duomo – Duomo di Milano – Domm de Milan)
2) Il Duomo Terrace
3) Italian Breakfast – Cappuccino and candy Italian pastries
4) Sforza Castle – Castello Sforzesco
5) The Galleria – Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
6) Risotto alla Milanese – Milan model risotto
7) Street Art round Porta Ticinese
8) Colonne di San Lorenzo – Columns of San Lorenzo Roman Ruins
9) Boat tour down the canal (linea traghetti gaggiano milano)
10) Dine alongside the canal in Milan’s Navigli District
11) Aperitivo drinks and buffet – Apéritifs and digestifs
12) Shopping in Milan down Via Torino
13) Visiting Chinatown for some Chinese meals
14) Ride a bicycle in Milan like an area
15) Pizza al taglio (pizza al trancio) Italian pizza by the slice
16) Basilica of Sant’Eustorgio containing relics of the three Magi
17) Duomo Museum protecting the cathedrals historical past in-depth
18) New City Views with a hop-on-hop-off bus cross
19) Museum of Natural History – Museo Civico di Storia Naturale di Milano
20) Night views of Milan close by Il Duomo
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: (*20*)
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our journey to Milan, Lombardy was a part of the Blogville undertaking the place we stayed in an area condo and skilled all the greatest cultural actions, museums, eating places, arts and leisure town has to supply. This metropolis information is our greatest try to create a mixture of greatest sights and off-the-beaten-path actions that you just will not essentially discover in a typical Milan tourism brochure.
20 Things to do in Milan Italy Travel Guide Video Transcript:
Our first cease was Il Duomo, which is essentially the most acknowledged attraction in town. The cathedral took practically six centuries to full.
So we have sat down at just a little cafe and we’re going to have our first Italian breakfast with cappuccino and candy pastries.
Something that stunned us about Milan is that there’s a fortress proper in the center of town. Sforza Castle was constructed in the fifteenth century by the Duke of Milan, and it then underwent a number of restorations and expansions in the next centuries. Today it homes a number of of town’s most prized artwork possessions, together with frescoes by Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo’s final sculpture.
For some upscale designer procuring, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II is the place to be.
So we simply discovered an area little restaurant and we’re going to be attempting a standard dish that could be very fashionable in this metropolis and in the Lombardy area. We are going to have Risotto alla Milanese.
The Colonne di San Lorenzo are the stays of Roman ruins that date again to the 2nd century. They are believed to have been a part of a shower home.
Another enjoyable exercise to strive in Milan is a ship tour of the canals. The metropolis’s canals are attributed to Leonardo Da Vinci, who in 1482 was referred to as over by the Duke of Milan to assist renovate town’s canal system.
Milan’s Navigli District is without doubt one of the liveliest components of city particularly when the solar goes down for eating al fresco.
So we have gone out for our first Italian Aperitivo. Which is type of like a pre-dinner consuming custom. Basically, you get your self a cocktail for about 10 Euros and that offers you entry to this large buffet.
And that is all for our go to to Milan. We hope this video provides you with some cool concepts of sights and sights to take a look at.
This is a part of our Travel in Italy sequence showcasing Italian tradition, Italian arts, Italian meals & Italian delicacies.
Proudly offered by: http://nomadicsamuel.com & http://thatbackpacker.com
Music in this video courtesy of Audio Network