You MUST add touring within the South of France to your bucket record! Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video!The first 1,000 individuals to make use of this hyperlink will get a 1 month free trial of Skillshare: https://skl.sh/lexiealford06211
Check out my day by day adventures on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexielimitless/
This is a whole journey information to the South of France. Here are some of crucial issues to remember to your journey:
– I like to recommend touring to Aix-en-Provence on a Thursday when the city has three markets on the identical day.
– If you’re visiting throughout June or July, you completely want to go to the lavender fields however BE RESPECTFUL!
– If you’re close to Marseille you could go to the Calanques National Park.
– There’s by no means actually a foul time to go to the South of France. However, int he summer season June is much less busy and nonetheless nice climate. July and August begin to get highly regarded and crowded however nonetheless price a go to.
– Hostels vary between 15-20 euros an evening, mid vary inns and Airbnbs can price between $100-300, and the sky is the restrict for the way a lot you possibly can spend on luxurious.
– You can get a passport stamp from the vacationer workplace in Monaco if you want a free memento.
– I like to recommend spending 2 weeks touring all through this area. If you will have lower than 2 weeks within the South of France, I like to recommend specializing in both the Cote d’Azur or Provence, not each.
– Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild: https://www.villa-ephrussi.com/
Sign up for my publication to get a preview of 3 CRAZY tales from my guide: https://lexielimitless.com/newsletter/
HOW I MAKE MY VIDEOS 🎥
My Thumbnail Creator: https://www.instagram.com/parthcreations/
🎵Epidemic Sound! Amazing royalty free music for YouTube. Try your free 30 day trial right here: http://share.epidemicsound.com/M9GTz
🎵 Elevate your movies with record-label high quality music from Musicbed: http://share.mscbd.fm/LexieLimitless